ABORTED - Squalor Opera (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



ABORTED - Squalor Opera (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "TerrorVision", out September 21st, 2018. Order now: https://www.indiemerch.com/aborted/pr... SQUALOR OPERA I, I am the face of your torment I, I am your sin personified With picturesque decay I paint a world full of problems Insanity, I am the herald of your misery With lewd demeanour my visions congregate A sickening black hole of debauchery Construed to keep free thought at bay A sickening hole, taking control Wallowing in a wasteland, a sordid cacophony Shrouded by a terror vision Indoctrinated abomination The grandest farce, misanthropic global diversion Oh morbus operandi - invasive surgery through psychopathic imagery Hypocritical congregation - an obnoxious freakshow for the mentally bizarre Extermination policies for the weak and poor We embrace our very end with the greatest amour I, I am a vision of madness I, I am the end complete With a sickening display I portray all your problems Pure lunacy, A mirror of society Oh morbus operandi - invasive surgery through psychopathic imagery Hypocritical congregation - an obnoxious freakshow for the mentally bizarre Extermination policies for the weak and poor We embrace our very end with the greatest amour Gluttonous we keep devouring more Moth to a flame, brainless necrovores Epitome of the insane, we beg for more Enter the Opera Gluttonous we keep devouring more Moth to a flame, brainless necrovores Epitome of the insane, we beg for more Enter the Opera Gray matter rot, a voracious plot No voice of reason, it pertains to treason We adore a generation of idiots Damned and doomed we embrace it like fools No thought or reason, fill our heads with feces Gray matter rot, a voracious plot No thought or reason, fill our heads with feces


Comentários