Suits and Daggers: "Frozen Planet" is out



CDs, Digital Downloads and lots of other merchandise available at https://suitsanddaggers.bandcamp.com/... Check out the following links! Official Website: www.Suitsanddaggers.com Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Suitsanddaggers Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suitsanddag... Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuitsDaggers Lyrics: Verse 1 This is an open letter to those that speak ill of my name Although you've heard my voice I doubt you know my pain Running in circles playing this mindless game Just remember lions can not be tamed Chorus This is the last time I find myself walking away You've spread your last lie, you've let the beast right out the cage Hear me loud and clear this stone heart filled with rage Hear me loud and clear, I will show no fear! Verse 2 Still your voice haunts me, like shards of glass in the back of my mind Your presence sickens me, must be hard to stand when you have no spine It's time to take a seat, It's time that you admit defeat Your reign is over, sit down kid it's time for kings to play! Chorus This is the last time I find myself walking away You've spread your last lie, you've let the beast right out the cage Hear me loud and clear this stone heart filled with rage Hear me loud and clear, I will show no fear! Verse 3 We've gone too far, we're so far gone How did it come to this, where do we go from here I know in my heart, I see through the bullshit I know in my heart, that I will get through this! Chorus This is the last time I find myself walking away You've spread your last lie, you've let the beast right out the cage Hear me loud and clear this stone heart filled with rage Hear me loud and clear, I will show no fear!






Suits and Daggers: "Frozen Planet" is out

Suits and Daggers is a Victory Metal band from Saginaw, Michigan founded by Andy Martin. The music of Suits and Daggers is a mixture of metal genres forged in a single project, their sound ranges from minor tones, to scream, to powerful and clean vocal harmonies to heavy but pleasant breakdowns, all completed with progressive lyrics.

The Suits and Daggers project was born in 2015 thanks to Andy Martin with the hope of being able to realize his dreams and spread a message of positive life while he was traveling with his best friends Jerry Loyselle, bassist choirs, and Noah Barber the second guitarist .

Later, after the band began to catch their breath, these 3 best friends desperately needed a stable drummer and Jeff Douglas answered the call. As Andy's old friend, Jeff joined the Suits and Daggers and completed the training.

In 2018 the quartet also released a record called Frozen Planet. The album is based on wanting to spread messages with a positive moral, if someone needs, their music responds. They want to encourage you to follow your dreams, not give up and always be the best person you can become. The Frozen Planet disc is available on the best digital music stores.

Itunes:http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1397422982?ls=1&app=itunes







Comentários