Captain Black Beard - Dead End Street (official video)



From the album "Struck By Lightning", out April 25th 2018 (via Melodic Rock Records), by Swedish melodic rock band Captain Black Beard. www.captainblackbeard.net Contact: webmaster@captainblackbeard.net Thanks to Jona Tee for screaming at us! Video by Mats Vassfjord Lyrics: DEAD END STREET I'm through with you, your disguise I see through I'm the fool you played, my pride is what I payed I fought the truth, a hundred times I'm tired of blaming you I see it clear, I know the end is drawing near I learned to believe, on a one why street I'm going to be free from this dead end street This time it's through, lay down your arms It's time to face the truth Nothing to prove, just let me be You have to set us free I learned to believe, on a one why street I'm going to be free from this dead end I learned to believe, on a one why street I'm going to be free from this dead end street SOLO I learned to believe, on a one why street I'm going to be free from this dead end I learned to believe, on a one why street I'm going to be free from this dead end street


Comentários