ATTILA - BLACKOUT OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



Welcome to the blackout This parties just begun I hope that I don’t blackout Another shot or two and everybody blackout Lets get this rager started here we fuckin go This parties lit as fuck, everybody’s turning up I just walked in the door and someone handed me a blunt Lets take a shot of whiskey then lets rip a beer bong This girl walked up to me and then she pulled her tits out I think I’m gonna blackout This parties sick as fuck I hope that I don’t blackout Another shot or two and everybody blackout Im feeling dizzy but who really even gives a fuck Oh shit, this party turned into a fight club I can’t believe it The drugs the booze the sex the fights this parties overboard Is this a dream or am I just stuck in a movie Oooo Im gonna pass out Ooooo Im gonna pass out Then I take another hit And its clear to me Everything will play out like its gonna be Never gave a single fuck Are you feelin me This is just how we get down Fuck a enemy Now everybody's blackout This parties hit the limit Im about to blackout Another shot or two and everybody blackout Somebody hold my beer Uuuuuughhhhhh LETS FUCKING GOOO This is getting really fucked up Somebody called the fucking cops are you kidding me Somebody hide the drugs Im jumping out the window EVERYBODY RUN Im never going to jail again Too drunk to run fuck it Dizzy as fuck Somebody hold my beer Why Am I passed out Naked in Taco Bell? Purchase limited Attila Blackout merch exclusively at http://www.attilaband.com BLACKOUT single: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id13606... Directed by Tony Tomasino


Comentários