THE AFTERIMAGE - Cerulean (Official Music Video)



THE AFTERIMAGE - "Cerulean" from the upcoming full-length album "Eve" available worldwide 5/18/18 via Tragic Hero Records. PRE-ORDER Now: http://www.merchbucket.com/category/t... LYRICS: His arms offer no comfort No solace in his touch A replacement, you don't mourn me much Aftershock atrocities after you left Apologies abundant with every regret Torment controlling my every step Frustration amplified until the end Somewhere in dreams you'll feel my presence You'll see me standing there You'll feel me again on winter's mind, engaged by desperation The drifts, the boughs and the frost A song of misery carried throughout the lost A season without light, the frigid air takes my breath away (It takes me over) The days of winter are coming to an end inside of me You looked at me with a face I hadn't seen So unfamiliar, I second guessed every move I made Alluding to confrontation, your lying eyes recite" "My fear, it dwells here, since you told me that you'd always be there" Discretion dissection, words of misdirection A season without light, the frigid air takes my breath away (It takes me over) The days of winter are coming to an end inside of me I feel it the ocean, the current carries me I need it emotion, inside of me His arms offer no comfort No solace in his touch A replacement, you don't mourn me much Manipulating my emotions all for your own gain A suicidal contemplation with thoughts of you in his embrace My heart and mind are lost, since you broke every fucking promise that you made A season without light, the frigid air takes my breath away (It takes me over) The days of winter are coming to an end I feel it the ocean, the current carries me I need it the emotion, inside of me Inside of me -- CREDITS: Written by: Kyle Anderson, Asher Ally & THE AFTERIMAGE Produced and Engineered by: Sam Guiana & Asher Ally Mixed by: Asher Ally Mastered by: Troy Glessner @ Spectre Studio Music video produced by: Alex McFarland & Az Heatley @ The Trenches Media Inc. Acting credit(s): Larry Airapetian & Madison Skye Makeup: Kory Krawchuk


Comentários