Modern Maps - Nightfall (Official Music Video)



Pre Order "Hope You're Happy." here : https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/HYH You call every night, the same time 11:35 I wait by your street sign Heavy on my mind, an outline On me in the shape of your lips And how could I let you Give me that tattoo? You know I can’t believe it, I can’t delete Now that I’m in your room I have to remind you That I can keep your secret cause I’m good at keeping secrets When the night falls you know me so well I wait for you to sink your teeth in me The night falls and you drag me through hell (But somehow you keep me coming back) Don’t want to say you’re driving me crazy But every day I find myself waiting The night falls you know me so well The night falls you drag me through hell You know I’m the type, I wake up Focus on your eyes to make sure they’re still shut Right at morning light, I’m outside But I can’t get you off of my skin Somehow you keep me coming back every night With a smile on my face But now that you know my name You’ll never forget my name Produced by Enlighten Creative Studio


Comentários