Mike Shinoda - Watching As I Fall (Official Video)



Watching As I Fall (Official Video) - Mike Shinoda Post Traumatic EP: http://mshnd.co/PT -- Watching As I Fall | Lyrics Excuse me while I kiss the sky Sing a song of sixpence / pocket full of lies Thinking I’m OK but they’re saying otherwise Tell me how I look but can’t look me in the eyes Watching as I say this and then I do that Telling them the old words but in a new rap Then I change my mind up and make them lose track Shit I’m inconsistent I thought you knew that Maybe I should be more grateful That I had to watch it all come undone Holding so tight to the edge is painful But I can’t ignore it I know They’re watching as I fall / they’re staring as I go I gave until my soul hurt / and never told them so They’re watching as I fall / to somewhere down below But maybe I’m just falling / to get somewhere they won’t Excuse me while I sympathize Singing with the fat lady tell me what’s the time You know what it is not afraid to cross the line Nothing is forever don’t be mad at the design Ask me if I can / I say I don’t know And honestly I buy that I can sound cold Still upset from shit that’s 15 years old I don’t know what it takes to make me let go Maybe I should be more grateful That I had to watch it all come undone Holding so tight to the edge is painful But I can’t ignore it I know They’re watching as I fall / they’re staring as I go I gave until my soul hurt / and never told them so They’re watching as I fall / to somewhere down below But maybe I’m just falling / to get somewhere they won’t


Comentários