Ghostly Beard - A Reason to Leave - official music video



Music video for A Reason to Leave - from the album "Invisible" https://ghostlybeard.com Jazz fusion, jazz rock, Ghostly Beard If you like the video please subscribe, like, comment! I'll be happy to read what you think. Music and lyrics © 2017 Patrick Talbot All instruments and vocals Patrick Talbot Video director Gareth Kay @grthk Recorded and mixed by Patrick Talbot at Studio GB, Montreal, Canada Mastered by Adrian Jenkinson at Hairy Monster Studio, Hull, UK A REASON TO LEAVE The way you're moving, babe The way you hold my hand That sparkle in your smile I really cannot stand it! I love to love you, I love you much It's such a fever! This aching in my heart is more than I can bear So give me a reason to leave, babe... Just give me a reason to leave I don't remember, I don't recall The first time, first sight It wasn't long before I stumbled Now I'm falling down I love to love you, I love you much It's such a fever! This feeling in my heart Is more than I can bear Now give me a reason to leave, babe... Just give me a reason to leave Give me a reason to leave, babe... Just give me a reason to leave I gotta move on, gotta get out Of your loving arms I need a break, I need some air! Will you help me now? I love to love you, I love you much It's such a fever! This aching in my heart Is more than I can bear So give me a reason to leave, babe... Just give me a reason to leave Give me a reason to leave, babe... Just give me a reason to leave!


Comentários