ALAZKA - Everything (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Taken from the album PHOENIX available now at - http://smarturl.it/ALAZKAPHX 🥀🥀🥀 FOLLOW ALAZKA: www.alazkaofficial.com www.facebook.com/alazkaofficial www.instagram.com/alazkaofficial www.twitter.com/alazkaband LYRICS Hiding from the one I need the most A secret I’ve kept locked away That might have saved us both All the lies, we’re turning for the worse The truth might not be what you want But what you deserve If you just let me in I’ll tell you everything The heart of mine you thought you owned alone I’ve lost it on the way so long ago And now all I ask of you Opening the wounds If you just let me in -for the last time, my love, I swear- I’ll tell you everything -one more time, just one more time- But all the things I said before They only made you close that door So just let me in Just let me in I know, I know You’re better off alone If you just let me in I’ll tell you everything But all the things I said before They only made you close that door So just let me in Just let me in Director, Editor: Pavel Trebukhin Producer: Denis Kotegov, Dario Sanchez R. DOP: Vladimir Duhov AD: Viktorija Niklajeva AC: Vadim Glushkov Cast: Dmitrijs Matvejevs (Dimatveev) Daria DY www.tre.lv


Comentários