For the Better - Mistakes



iTUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mis... SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/track/1JBFyF... I put my faith in the wrong thing's I'm slipping further away I've tried to understand it To live the life I've always wanted There's nothing to gain from running away No one remembers so fix your mistakes One day they'll stand at the foot of your grave So take what's left and give your everything I lost my place wasting away Of what's become of me The constant thought of regret Will never shed its light in silence There's nothing to gain from running away No one remembers so fix your mistakes One day they'll stand at the foot of your grave So take what's left and give your everything Yeah! Where did I go wrong? I can't do this alone Where did I go wrong? I will brave the storm I'm not letting go I'm not losing hope Where did I go wrong? I can't do this alone Where did I go wrong? I will brave the storm There's nothing to gain from running away No one remembers so fix your mistakes One day they'll stand at the foot of your grave So take what's left and give your everything Self-Released by For the Better. Mastering by Andrew Wade (The Wade Studio)


Comentários