Dream State - White Lies [Piano]



Get Dream State's single White Lies + acoustic and piano versions now: https://unfd.lnk.to/WhiteLies Subscribe to UNFD: https://unfd.lnk.to/subscribeID I’ve got a confession I’ve got a secret On the tip of my tongue and it’s bleeding out You know I’ve got my reasons This suffocating feeling And the voice in my head is bleeding out And I don’t think that I’ll ever really change This is not how I’m made Cos I think I’ve lost half my mind Fighting my addiction I’ve been killing, wasting time, I’m not alright And I can do it if I want to I can do it if I want to I don’t care if it hurts me I care if I hurt you Blinded by these white lines Feeling like I’m divine Never reaching cloud nine And I feel like giving up Enough’s never enough I divorced all my love Why won’t you give up? Cos I don’t think that I’ll ever really change This is not how I’m made Cos I think I’ve lost half my mind Fighting my addiction I’ve been killing, wasting time, I’m not alright And I can do it if I want to I can do it if I want to I don’t care if it hurts me I care if I hurt you I need help I’ve gotten myself lost again I can’t do it on my own I don’t know what to do Please don’t go Just help me I can’t do this on my own Stay, stay with me I think I’ve lost half my mind Fighting my addictions I’ve been chasing the white light I’m not, I’m not alright. And I can do it if I want to You know I’ll do it if I want to Cos I don’t care if it hurts me I care if I hurt you With my white lines And my white lies My white lines My white lies


Comentários