Like Moths To Flames - From The Dust Returned



Pre-order "Dark Divine" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/DarkDivine There's nothing left of me for you I'll get through like I always do Youʼll end up just as Iʼd expect Take for granted everything I had to give I've had enough Gave everything I had But it didn't have the touch Cause it's lost on a shelf Collecting dust Every word about my hell These nights I don't dream Sleep is nothing but a luxury And the price has become too steep Hard to believe there's any hope for me The ones we should fear the most Are the ones we give all of our hope Now I'll sleep with one eye open How do I learn to trust again When all I knowIs fighting from the bottom Hard to know What's left here in the end Down and outIs right where you left me No good deeds Without a fee Surviving by the hand that fucking feeds Hard to win When you're always dealt the same hand Forced to fold I never had a chance War inside my fucking mind Living only to exist Expiring with time


Comentários