Sleep On It "Window"



Sleep On It's upcoming album 'Overexposed' comes out November 3, 2017, pre-order at https://sleeponit.lnk.to/overexposed Catch them on tour: w/Waterparks and As It Is Nov 06 Dallas, TX @ House of Blues Nov 08 Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren Nov 09 Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent Theater Nov 10 Berkeley, CA @ The UC Theatre Nov 11 Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades Nov 13 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater Nov 14 Vancouver, Canada @ The Rio Theatre Nov 15 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon Nov 17 Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue Nov 18 Denver, CO @ The Summit Music Hall Nov 20 Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater Nov 21 Saint Louis, MO @ Delmar Hall Nov 22 Chicago, IL @ House of Blues Nov 24 Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew's Hall Nov 25 Indianapolis, IN @ Deluxe @ Old National Center Nov 26 Toronto, Canada @ Phoenix Concert Theatre Nov 27 Montréal, Canada @ Cabaret La Tulipe Nov 29 Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club Nov 30 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza Dec 01 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts Dec 02 Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage Dec 04 Charlotte, NC @ The Underground Dec 05 Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade (Heaven) Dec 07 Houston, TX @ House Of Blues Follow: https://www.facebook.com/sleeponitband https://twitter.com/SleepOnItBand https://www.instagram.com/sleeponitband Lyrics: Always feeling better when I carry less In the city with the biggest shoulders I confess That I don't know where I'm going Burn my heart down to feel it hurting You can be the hook I wish I never bit While I'm caught up in a fist fight on a sinking ship And I'm stuck here forever floating On a reel that you'll never pull in You were a window I saw it all differently through you Now I carry on quietly And I say, I say I'll carry you with me You say everything is gonna be okay You were everything I wished that I could be The world was heavy on your back and I could never see The strength it took to keep from falling While I'm out here forever calling Your name Just wishing that you would have stayed By me I miss you every day Maybe I'll see you down the line But god damn I miss when you were mine You were a window I saw it all differently through you Now I carry on quietly And I say, I say I'll carry you with me You say everything is gonna be Oh Every word I've ever Sold Makes me feel like I'm on my own And I'll never be the same without you here You were a window I saw it all differently through you Now I carry on quietly And I say, I say I'll carry you with me You say everything is gonna be okay


Comentários