AM:PM - Speed Limit (Official Video)



AM:PM - "Speed Limit" Taken from the debut album "Amazing Mega Party Motherfucker" Released, October 2016 Melodic Death Metal / Deathcore from Switzerland Directed by Gilles Damay (Gilles Damay Film & Photography) and Fabian Sauvin (IDRed Production) Lights by Gregory Ferreux (Lumison) Special thanks to Gilles, Fabian, Gregory, Agnès, Philippe, David and Martin Music by AM:PM Recorded, mixed and mastered by Loic Gaillard (Uproarious Productions) Samples by Brian Bendahan (Shiverland Productions) DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO US : https://ampmband.bandcamp.com LYRICS : Late at night, I'm driving back home In a rush, I spent all of my evening at work. I had a lot to do. Someone is waiting for me at home I’m a hard worker, you are a looser I had to fight to earn my money I am a dreamer, I have a vision The fire is burning deep inside of me Suddenly I heard it, like a car screaming at me Just as I emerge to the sight of a blinding light I open my eyes now as I collide with a car And I can see my life for the very last time My head smashes on the ground I'm bleeding like hell and I can feel the pain I know it's over I'll close my eyes for ever I wish I’d had the time to say goodbye I wish I’d taken the time Because I lived my life too fast. Little to more, all to nothing I wish I had more time No need to live that hard if it's to die anyway Take your time Lived my life without a speed limit and feel like I'm heading underground Six feet under the fucking ground I wish I had the time It’s not worth going too fast If it’s to never arrive I see my life for the very last time I’ll close my eyes for evermore FOLLOW US : https://www.facebook.com/ampm.metal http://www.ampm-band.com CONTACT/BOOKING : ampm.metal@gmail.com booking@music-records.fr


Comentários