My Dying Bride - The Wreckage of my Flesh (from Songs of Darkness, Words of Light - Reissue 2017) Official Audio

A PeacevilleRecords lançou áudio de música da reedição do álbum "Songs of Darkness, Words of Light" de 2004 da banda My Dying Bride. Ouça agora.

Banda: My Dying Bride
Música: The Wreckage of my Flesh
Álbum: Songs of Darkness, Words of Light
Lançamento: 2017
País: Reino Unido
Gênero: Doom/Death Metal, Gothic/Doom Metal






My Dying Bride’s eighth studio album of epic gothic doom metal - Songs of Darkness, Words of Light
Re-issued on to double vinyl - https://www.burningshed.com/store/pea...

My Dying Bride has been the leading light of doom metal since the debut album "As The Flower Withers" was released on Peaceville Records back in 1992. Influenced by acts such as Celtic Frost and Candlemass, the band's heavy atmospherics have carved a huge worldwide following over the years and they remain at the pinnacle of the genre and one of the most instantly distinguishable metal bands.

‘Songs of Darkness, Words of Light’ was the band’s eighth studio album and was originally released in 2004. With My Dying Bride’s perfected blend of guitar and sombre atmospherics creating an unmistakable ensemble of epic crushing doom metal, and featuring some of the band’s most dark and sinister material to date, the album was also notable for its more sensitive and reflective side, as evident on the track ‘Catherine Blake’, & fan favourite, ‘My Wine in Silence’. 

Re-issued on to double vinyl - https://www.burningshed.com/store/pea...

Comentários